The final items in the package...(click here for Part 1 & Part 2)

Lotree Moisture Skin Primer Pact

Etude House Dream On Pact Slim & Cover

Lotree Shimmer Bling Face Designing

Kelly Water K W-9 All in One Detox Brightening Mask

Kelly Water K W-9 Birch Water Essence Facial Mask & Kelly Water Balance Essenserum

Isa Knox and Cherrya cotton pads (for removing makeup?)

The Face Shop Collagenic Firming Emulsion, Rich Skin, and The Face Shop Arsainte Eco-Therapy Tonic with Essential & Daily Moisturizer (these are sample sizes, but there's a couple of each)

A bunch of samples from The Face Shop, Skin Food, and others, included are BB creams, Essences, Massage Oil, and more

Whew! That is it I think, I hope I didn't miss anything! Of course I'll be doing reviews and swatches, but those will come a little later, and I will probably not review everything, just the products I like the most. I can't wait to try everything! :) Wasn't that the nicest surprise ever? Now I'm trying to think of something to send her back...:P

8 comments:

amyrleex said...

wow! that's super sweet of yr big sis!!! i'm drooling over the korean haul... :)

fashionista91 said...

dude! 3 posts on it! thats awesome! your sister is awesome for sending you alllllllllll of this! ;)

liana123 said...

i know, she is so sweet!!!!

retail_therapy said...

oh wow, I clicked and read all 3 parts, and thanks for sharing your amazing story! and you and your sis look seriously identical.. :)
and all the brands (most of them anyway) like etude house, the face shop etc etc are all very common in SG... --- luckily I didn't get any of these brands for our little swap. Heh.
Awesome haul!! Lucky you!

grenadesuzy said...

lucky!

liana123 said...

retail: your welcome, thanks for reading it! yeah me and my sis look very much alike....but not as much as we used to.
grenade: thanks! :)

purplio said...

wow, its amazing! and your family look alike.

liana123 said...

thanks! yeah we do :)

Post a Comment

Comments & Feedback = Good :)
Spam = Bad :(

top